Providing the very best home care and support customized to meet the needs of each individual in
SW Washington, through exemplary advocacy, care management and caregiving services.
Elfin Services is a family owned and operated business started in 2001 by Yvonne and Steve Polkow, spending several years helping older friends work through some difficult and complex personal issues. After realizing the importance of high quality advocacy to the elderly and others in need, it was Yvonne and Steve’s mission to provide experienced, compassionate and professional care management and caregiving services.
As professional advocates, we assist our clients in developing the highest level of health and quality of life possible by stepping in and helping them with the many complex medical, financial, and social issues they face.
We establish a personal relationship with each client and use our understanding of their needs and wishes as the basis for our advocacy. We offer:
- 24/7 availability of care management and caregiving to help with all personal needs in home or other facilities
- Activities of daily living including eating, toileting, and personal hygiene; Housekeeping
- Shopping and errands; Transportation needs
- Coordination of medical services; Health care representation; Assistance with medication management
- Transportation and assistance to the client at medical appointments and medical emergencies
- In-home evaluation of health, social, and safety needs; Wellness Checks
- Problem solving, advocacy, and crisis management
- Coordination of alternative housing
- Facilitation of family communication and relationships; Holiday Planning and coordination
- Personal , Professional, and Pet Veterinary appointments
- Coordination of community services
- Power of Attorney
- Elder abuse prevention or intervention
- Music Services
- Art Services
For more information, check out our services.
Elfin Services Wins Best of Home Care
Award and Employer of Choice!
Click Here for more information.